Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Knop's Knotes wins second place in statewide contest

OK, so the results of the Pennsylvania Associated Press Managing Editors annual contest came out today and this blog won second place in the blogging category for newspapers with a circulation of 30,001-75,000. (The contest is for all newspaper blogs, not just sports ones).
Sadly, I was beaten out by Joan Concilio's Only in York County blog.
So, my question to  you, wrestling fans is, should I Matt McDonough the award?
But, seriously, I'm proud of the award. I put a lot of effort into the blog. I'd like to do a lot more with it, but there are only 24 hours in a day and I have a lot of other obligations. The feedback I get from my readers is really what drives me to keep it updated as much as I can. So thanks guys (and gals). If it wasn't for your dedication and encouragement, I probably wouldn't still be doing it and wouldn't have won the award.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for including the gals ... you know you would have gotten the business from me .. Anonymous ...lol.. and congrats on the award but in the words of Ricky Bobbys father .. "Second place is the first place loser" .. lets get in the weight room do some road work and take care of Joan next year! ... JOKING... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love your reports. You're what makes wrestling that much better

    ReplyDelete