Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Looking ahead to Day 2 of Southwest Regional wrestling


The first day of the Southwest Regional tournament in Johnstown is in the books with a handful of surprises.
The biggest, in my opinion, was Bedford's Ryan Easter getting knocked off in the quarterfinals by Burrell's John Andrejcik.
There are a number of ways to follow the tournament. It is being broadcast live on cementjob.com. The brackets will be updated here and I'll be posting results on another post as I get them typed in
My brother and I also will be doing a live chat at www.tribdem.com/tdlive. We had it set up yesterday and no one showed up, so if participation is sparse we might bag it.

3 comments:

  1. Did they change the starting time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what happened with Selepack and the other wrestler yesterday at 285?

    ReplyDelete