Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The return of Knop's Knotes

Well, it seems that this is the little blog that won't die. It's like a boomerang - it just keeps coming back.
I really didn't expect to be writing it again, but sometimes life takes us in directions we didn't intend. As I wrote in my previous blog, I moved to the Big Island of Hawaii for a new opportunity 5,000 miles from western Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, the deal that I had in place for my home in Johnstown fell through after I had already moved. So, after 2 1/2 months in paradise, I have returned to Johnstown and The Tribune-Democrat. I'm not sure what role, if any, I will have in terms of wrestling coverage at the newspaper, but I do intend to relaunch the blog.
While I would have loved the chance to live and work in Hawaii, returning to all of the family and friends - as well as the sport that I love - is a wonderful opportunity. I'm thankful to have it and I look forward to interacting with so many of you again this wrestling season.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. Sorry it didn't work out in Paradise but at least you got a few months more than most of us will ever get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, glad you are back, this blog is my best source for Western Pennsylvania wrestling. You do a great job!!! Now, get to work and get the inside scoop on Nick Roberts transferring to the Pitt Panthers.

    ReplyDelete