Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thanks to the wrestling community

I appreciate all of the kind words via text, Facebook and comments on the blog from all of you who reached out to me during what has been a very difficult week.
One of the things that I love about wrestling is how it's such a tight-knit community that so often rallies around other members of it.
I'm way behind on what I had hoped to get accomplished this week, but I'll do what I can tonight and I'll be at the War Memorial all weekend. I'll be posting the Off the Mat Rankings shortly as well as the Southwest Regional kids in the Pennsylvania Wrestling Rankings.
I'm working on a story and video about Tucker Weakland, the blind heavyweight from Glendale who qualified for regionals, that will appear in The Tribune-Democrat.
I'll also work on some predictions, but I don't think I have the time to do the full-fledged previews that I've done for the District 5 and 6 tournaments the past two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment