Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

Previews and predictions for the SW regional tournament

I have a massive column that previews and predicts the top five at each weight for the Southwest Regional Class AA tournament, which begins today in Johnstown.
As usual, I'm sure I got plenty of things wrong with the predictions, but if it went exactly was we thought, what fun would that be?
I also plan on doing a live chat today and tomorrow from Cambria County War Memorial Arena.
You can find the chat at www.tribdem.com/tdlive. Assuming I can get my "real work" done, I hope to be chatting by 12:30 this afternoon.
One thing that I do ask - if you're in the Johnstown area, pick up a Tribune-Democrat. I know many of you that read the blog get all of your news online, but it really does help my business if you pick up a copy of the paper when you can. I try to do as much as I can on here (and tribdem.com) for free. All I ask in return is that you help support my paper when you can.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know of any live stream videos for regionals? Doesnt seem like cementjob is gonna have one. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cement job may do finals I heard....

    ReplyDelete