Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Details on Richland's individual tournament

I've seen lots of speculation on local message boards regarding the Richland individual tournament (which replaces the Richland Duals) so I thought I'd go straight to the source and get the details on it. I contacted coach Mike Naglic and he was nice enough to provide the following details:

Competing teams
  • Central Cambria
  • Central York
  • Somerset
  • Ridgway
  • Blairsville
  • United
  • Cambria Heights
  • Central
  • Conemaugh Township
  • Donegal
  • Forest Hills
  • Glendale
  • Johnstown
  • Tyrone
  • Richland
Tentative scheduleFriday, Jan. 17: Preliminaries, 5 p.m.; Quarterfinals, 7 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 18: Wrestling resumes (not sure if that's consis or semis) 9 a.m.; Parade of champions, 5 p.m.; finals, 5:30 p.m.

I'll try to do a preview of it as we get closer to the date.


No comments:

Post a Comment