Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

The best resource for Pennsylvania wrestling

It's not wrestling season until I get a copy of Tom Elling's Pennsylvania Wrestling Handbook.
Luckily, I was able to pick up a copy of it last week, thanks to Rich Vetock, who literally and figuratively went the extra mile for me.
If you have never picked up a copy of the book, you're really missing out. You can order one here. I've gotten a new one each season for years and can't imagine covering the sport without it. I carry it with me to virtually every match and use it all of the time.
It's a great resource, both for the new season and the history of the sport. Although it's labeled "Pennsylvania Wrestling Handbook" it does offer info on wrestlers from neighboring states as well.
If you are a fan - and I assume you are if you're reading this blog - pick up a copy of the book. It's well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment