Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Season preview information

I had hoped to have all of my season preview stuff done before the first whistle on Friday, but it did not work out that way.
I did get plenty of stuff done - you can see a capsulized look at every team in The Tribune-Democrat's coverage area plus video interviews with a handful of coaches here - but not as much as I wanted to write. I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow and the good thing (or sick thing, if you believe my wife) is that it will give me plenty of time to get caught up on the things I had hoped to do earlier.
Here's what I'm hoping to post in the next few days:

  • Projected lineups for all of the local schools with last year's record and career records for each wrestler
  • Rankings for the Laurel Highlands, WestPAC and Heritage conferences
  • A look at the new WestPAC tournament
I also want to do some weekly features that will recap some of the latest action and look ahead to what's coming up on the schedule
While The Tribune-Democrat will contain most of my content - and I ask each of you to go there whenever possible to read articles, as that's my real job and allows me to do this for the dedicated wrestling fans - I will also post results on here whenever possible. I've asked coaches to email me each of their results and I'll post anything I get ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment