Search This Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Looking for great wrestling photos?

As the first month of the wrestling season nears its end, I wanted to point out an opportunity that might appeal to a number of local schools.
For the past few seasons, my wife, Tami, has taken photos for some teams in districts 5 and 6, notably Berlin Brothersvalley and West Branch. She takes photos at a number of competitions and then uses hundreds of individual photos to make up one large mosaic.
The mosaics have proved quite popular as gifts to senior wrestlers from booster clubs. I often think how I would have loved to have something like that from my career rather than a sweatshirt or whatever it was that I got and eventually outgrew. With the right frame, the mosaics could be a nice keepsake for years to come. 
Teams could also order one large one in the shape of a logo, such as the one she did for the Tomahawks, which is one of my personal favorites.
Not only does Tami make a mosaic for each senior wrestler, she also supplies each one with the photos used in the mosaic. She charges $50 for each mosaic ordered before Feb. 1. It takes quite a lot of time and effort and, of course, the earlier they are ordered, the more opportunities she'll have to take photos.
Knop's Knotes also benefits indirectly from your orders, as the more wrestling events she attends the more I can attend without getting too much grief for it. So, contact her at torainy@yahoo.com with your orders, get an awesome keepsake, some great digital images and more coverage of your team on my blog. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment