Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

District 5 pairings

I don't have time right now to type in the pairings for the District 5 tournament, which will be held Friday and Saturday in Windber, but I do have a link to the brackets.
If I get a chance I'll do a preview of the brackets like I did for District 6 last week, but it is pretty time-consuming and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it or not.
I glanced at the brackets for D5 already and there were a few things that jumped out at me: Northern Bedford's Mason Replogle is at 113 pounds, as has been rumored all season; the Panthers' Matt Sollenberger did move out of the extremely difficult 152-pound bracket, opting instead for 160, but he wasn't joined by Shade's Wolf Otten, as others were suggesting; Somerset's Jake Hayman did go to 285 pounds, despite rumors in the past week that he was going to try to drop to 195.
There were a couple of head-scratchers in the seeds, with a number of head-to-head results being overridden by points.

No comments:

Post a Comment